Pastor Kim Pothier was raised a PK (Preacher’s Kid) spending many long journeys in a travel trailer while her parents ministered around the country doing tent revivals, as a little girl. She was groomed for ministry seeing all the good, the bad, and the ugly of church folk.
Having strayed from the faith as a teenager and finding herself in a couple toxic relationships, she found redemption and healing. This process has birthed a world renown ministry back in 2008 called Conquering Hell in High Heels, and a successful social media following of over 2 million people.
Pastor Kim has ministered around the world with Lester Sumrall, Rod Parsley, Mark Chironna, Larry Huch, and her husband, Mark Pothier. Today she is one of the most sought after speakers who travels every weekend.
She serves along side her husband Pastor Mark Pothier as co-pastor at Church of the Harvest in Fayetteville, Georgia. Pastor Kim stars in ‘Preachers of Atlanta’ on Oxygen. And author of the Best Seller book (2015), ‘Beautifully Broken.’
Want to know Pastor Kim deeper?
- She enjoys singing, Worship music & Smooth Jazz
- Riding on the back of Pastor Mark’s Harley
- After returning from travel, hibernating at home with hubby
- Likes preaching in tutus, combat boots, and a Mohawk with a pink stripe, fresh seafood, and Pappadeaux’s
- She refers to Pastor Mark in her sermons as her SMG (Sexy Man of God) “ Holy hunka hubba hubba!!!”