VISION & BELIEFS
- To excel as a community-based body of believers that minister to the needs of all people.
- To reach people with the message of hope in Jesus Christ.
- To covenant as a family of believers in daily devotion with God, financially committed with tithe and offerings and seek to love and exemplify harmony with the household of faith.
- To establish a strong multiracial church where all races and cultural backgrounds can worship and minister together, free from prejudice.
- To develop mature and caring leaders.
- To equip gifted lay teachers with character, knowledge, and expertise to feed the flock.
- We believe in one God, revealed as Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ was begotten, not created. Truly God, truly man, He was born of the virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, died on the cross for each of us and resurrected bodily for our justification, and now reigns in glory until all things He put under His feet.
- We believe in the inspiration of the Holy Scriptures, given by the Holy Spirit as He moved upon holy men of old.
- We believe that man was made in the image of God and, apart from God’s grace through our Lord Jesus Christ, he has no ability to attain to His high calling.
- We believe that justification is by God’s grace through faith in our Lord’s sacrifice at Calvary.
- We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit is an endowment of power subsequent to conversion, given by God to anoint the believer for sanctification and evangelism.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells in all believers, enabling them to be conformed to the image of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the callings of apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor and teacher are functional within the Body of Christ until the Lord’s return.
- We believe the identity of the Body of Christ on earth is primarily perceived through the local church.
- We believe in the priesthood of all believers. Each person born of God has equal status and direct access to God through the blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that those who are called by the name of Christ must depart from iniquity. Understanding that salvation from the penalty of sin only begins the process of redemption, we acknowledge that the work of the Holy Spirit is to create in us the character of Christ.
SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER
To make sure you are not a robot.
Church of the Harvest Fayetteville
Fayetteville, GA 30215